gnewsense-users

[gNewSense-users] [OT] A minor clarification

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [OT] A minor clarification
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:48:05 +0100

For those who would read a lot into why that URL I used for the book - the best advise I can give is, don't read too much into the location, just read the book. ;-)

My school of thought has no formal classification [other than I lived in my head to come with it], it is eclectic to say the least.

Regards,

P.