gnewsense-users

Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update

From: Patrik Lembke
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:22:28 +0200

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:56:12 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))
"Nicolas Hussein" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I installed the updates today, and I have a theme problem : everything has
> changed. It seems to be a Ubuntu theme (Ubuntu logo instead of gNS logo on
> top left).
>
> Is it normal ?
>
> Thanks,
> Nicolas

Got a similar issue here.

So now I have just installed 2.3 and i still get a ubuntu icon...
I did keep my home partition, between the installations. But got nothing
in .themes or .icons

I'm using the mist theme (bundled).

--
Patrik Lembke