gnewsense-users

[gNewSense-users] Any idea of when gNS 3.0 will be out, or in an RCx sta

From: Freemor
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Any idea of when gNS 3.0 will be out, or in an RCx state.
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 08:41:39 -0300

Hi,

   I'm just wondering if anyone here has an idea of when gNS 3.0 will
hit the streets. or at least be at an RCx level. I'd love to upgrade my
main machine to something a little less long in the tooth and I must
admit I'm starting to become frustrated by watching other distros march
ahead will gNS seems bogged down (mostly due to a lack of any news not
related to mips).I'm excited about gNS being based on Squeeze. I do
enjoy my current gNS immensely (other then having to build a few
packages that I need newer versions of from source). So, I'm hoping
there is some sense of "when" so I can keep my twitchy, wants to be on
current, self settled until then.

Regards,
Freemor

--