Re: gnokii & nokia 5100 & linux

From: p_s
Subject: Re: gnokii & nokia 5100 & linux
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:57:01 +0200

p_s wrote:
No chance to help you unless you give more detailes on your setup.

What specific details should I provide here ?

What the heck, I could give those that I can come up with out any help.. I have installed latest Suse 8.1 builds from gnokiis ftp server (0.5pre7), of both xgnokii and gnokii, and both end up giving me:
GSM/FBUS init failed!
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x388c)!

I have turned IR receivin on int my phone and then strat xgnokii.

My gnokiirc has:

port = /dev/ttyS1
model = 5100
initlength = default