Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii rc3.

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii rc3.
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 00:10:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, tefol tefol wrote:

> I still got problems.  ./configure seems to work good,  but gmake gives me a
> bunch of _gettext errors.  I have attached a tar that includes the full
> output of my build attempt,  the config.log and the include/config.h just on
> the off chance it might show someone the thing that I'm missing.

No idea what caused the problem, but the CVS update should eliminate the
warnings you get (I hope). Also the configure.in and configure have some
of my debug messages that didn't get into CVS. I generated the tarball
from the wrong directory -- sorry about that, but that's harmless, just
few extra lines in the configure output.