Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110 (Was: Re: Wrong cable for 5110?)

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110 (Was: Re: Wrong cable for 5110?)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:26:32 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 02:38:58PM +0200, Jon Wikne wrote:
> Here is both the log from a successful session with gnokiid-0.3.3,
> and that from the aborted session with gnokiid-0.5.4.

Thanks.

> Just from a quick browse myself, I realize that also the debug
> code has changed to a large extent after 0.3.3. This means that
> there is some work associated with comparing the logs directly....

Yes, but I analyzed the log manually. It's not too hard if you know
what are you looking for... :-)

Please try the attached patch and let me know wheter it's working or
not. If it doesn't solve the problem please generate another debug
output. Please add both --enable-debug and --enable-rlpdebug flags
to configure (these logs were generated without the --enable-rlpdebug
and some important info missing).

Bye,
Bozo