Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110 (Was: Re: Wrong cable for 5110?)

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: gnokiid-0.5.4 problems - 5110 (Was: Re: Wrong cable for 5110?)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:08:35 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 05:11:14PM +0200, Jon Wikne wrote:
> Sorry to say, but with this patch gnokiid aborted at an even
> earlier stage, stating "NO CARRIER" after a couple of rings
> on the receiving phone, before the computer there got around
> to answering the call.... :-(

Ok. I think the problem is the connection setup message (SABM) gets lost.
In the first patch I switched on the SABM retransmission, but in the
following attempts the retransmission timeout was too small, so the
connection was dropped by our rlp driver. This patch will try to set the
retransmission timeout correctly, please apply and test it (it contains
the previous modification too).

> But: To me it appears that somehow _only_ the RLP debug output
> is present in this file. Does gnokii ./configure fail to honour
> both --enable-debug and --enable-rlpdebug simultaneously?

Quite strange... Please generate another debug output (the rlpdebug
output is quite good in this situation) with this patch applied.

Bye,
Bozo