Re: Help with Nokia 3310

From: sdean
Subject: Re: Help with Nokia 3310
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:59:10 +0000

I have had exactly the same problem, have tried everything and it doesn't
work...

(I've tried it with quite a few versions too) I'm also using cygwin on
windows 2000.

I know the cable works because I have some windows software  from Data
Becker that works perfectly...

Cheers

Simon

address@hidden wrote on 27/10/2003