Re: somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?

From: Ekkard Gerlach
Subject: Re: somebody here ever connected Zaurus5500g to Nokia Handy?
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:57:30 +0200

> * Pawel Kot schrieb:

> It is the irda layer device provided by irda stack in the linux kernel.
I don't know. I hoped /dev/ircomm (that I did never generate, did gnokiid
generate it??) would be the device - and the solution.

If thats the fault I will address to Zaurus Community ..

addon:
# ls /dev/ircomm -l
crw-rw-rw-    1 root     root      161,   0 Aug 24 14:50 ircomm

A full listing of all devices in /dev:  http://www.aiai.de/dev.txt
I've also asked in OpenZaurus mailinglist.

thx
Ekkard