gnokii password?

From: Max Andersen
Subject: gnokii password?
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:43:02 +0100

I just wanted to test gnokii, before trying it out on one of our servers, and I'm lost.

gnokii / bluetooth / 6310 / ubuntu works perfectly

except for......

when connectiong to my phone, my phone asks me if I wan't to accept connections. I answer yes, and then comes the tricky part :

it asks for a password. I tried my pin, but it won't accept the phone pincode.

I've googled and googled, but can't seem to find the answer.

Hope anyone can help.

Sincerely
Max