6210

From: Roberto Verzola
Subject: 6210
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:27:27 +0800

I have been trying gnokii (started with 0.6.8 but am now using 0.6.10) with my 6210 and a debian sarge with 2.4 kernel, connected with a dau9p cable. So far, I've been able to succeed with --getsms and --sendsms. I had to try different letter combinations until I found IN (must be all caps). I still haven't found what to use for the outbox.

Suggestion: it would be nice, if gnokii rejects the memory-type as unknown, to give the user a list of the memory-types it recognizes for that particular command.

Regards to all,

Roberto