Re: I want to configure my NOKIA 6070 mobile...

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: I want to configure my NOKIA 6070 mobile...
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:13:56 +0200

Roystan Mendez wrote:

>             I am trying to configure my NOKIA 6070 mobile with LINUX using
> Gnokii with a CA-42 data-cable but I am unable to do it.

you are giving too little information

if are you getting error messages see Docs/Bugs in your gnokii installation or
online at
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/gnokii/Docs/Bugs?root=gnokii&view=markup

> I am attaching my gnokiirc file.

it looks like you are attaching the sample gnokiirc, not your own, and for
your cable this is wrong:
port = /dev/ttyS0

when you insert the cable look at /var/log/messages to see the right name to
use

--
Daniele