Re: I want to configure my NOKIA 6070 mobile...

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: I want to configure my NOKIA 6070 mobile...
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:30:13 +0300

Daniele Forsi wrote:

it looks like you are attaching the sample gnokiirc, not your own, and for your cable this is wrong:
port = /dev/ttyS0

when you insert the cable look at /var/log/messages to see the right name to

My CA-42 (Nokia original) is at /dev/ttyUSB0.

There was a brief discussion about CA-42 last week. Browsing archives might be a good idea.

Regards,
Jari Turkia