Re: strange error with my nokia 5300

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: strange error with my nokia 5300
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 19:56:34 +0200

2009/4/1 Luisa Ravelli:

> Daniele, your phone says "mms" or "mms plus" for the 02_20 mms? The
> difference for me is also in the icon, a gift pack for the mms plus
> and something like a little photo with a musical note for the normal
> mms. You can see the icons in "messaggi" --> "crea messaggio"

good catch!
I confirm that mine were mms plus and you can create both types with
the icons looking like you said and that the regular mms I created
have the _1_02_20_ pattern like your first MMS

Can you try the attached patch? It should skip the mms that caused the
loop (and all other regular mms, while mms plus where alreadly
skipped).
--
Daniele Forsi