Re: strange error with my nokia 5300

From: Luisa Ravelli
Subject: Re: strange error with my nokia 5300
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:36:16 +0200

2009/4/1 Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>:
> can you see any difference with respect to the SMS which
> are correctly decoded?

Nothing in particular, except that the message in fact shouldn't be
concatenated in my opinion, it's less than 160 char.

> Can you send me those SMS as files?

Yes, I'll send you in private mail

> and I need to know what's the text that should be read

This also in private, strange thing if I use "cat" on these files I
can read the message.

> so we have
> 1) MMS incorrectly classified as SMS (hopefully fixed)
> 2) infinite loop when using --getsms 1 end
> 3) incorrect decoding of some SMS
> this is because support for S40 3rd is young

I'd like to help more but in fact my programmer's ability isn't very
good.. or isn't at all =P

Luisa