Re: Sending Multi line msg (Win XP, Gnokii 0.0.27)

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Sending Multi line msg (Win XP, Gnokii 0.0.27)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:44:29 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:
If you have any ideas how should it work in windows let me know.

I think that having a --from-file -option would do it. That way it would be foolproof to load any characters into Gnokii.exe. On Windows the piping could be optimized towards console input.

Having the option won't hurt other platforms either.

Regards,
Jari Turkia