Re: Sending Multi line msg (Win XP, Gnokii 0.0.27)

From: Ashif Zubair
Subject: Re: Sending Multi line msg (Win XP, Gnokii 0.0.27)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:47:18 +0500

the below given code didn't worked.

gnokii --sendsms ...
my
multiline
message
goes
here
<CTRL-D>
Probably neither?

i tried to apply
gnokii --sendsms 03336519819

then when i pressed ENTER after the number, it started sending the message (a blank message)

On 28/04/2009, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 20:00, Jari Turkia <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> We don't currently have this, but on Windows we will need a command-line
>>
>> Doesn't
>> echo "my\nmultiline\nmessage\ngoes\nhere" | gnokii --sendsms ...
>> work?
>
> Hah! Like there would be possibility of having special characters! :-)

OK. Got the point.

And does reading from stdin work?
gnokii --sendsms ...
my
multiline
message
goes
here
<CTRL-D>
Probably neither?

> In all fairness, that is true on the cmd.exe shipped with windows. There are

Well, I use cmd.exe just to run ipconfig and pscp.exe

If you have any ideas how should it work in windows let me know.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot