Re: Id (null)

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Id (null)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:17:11 +0200

2009/9/18 Carsten Grohmann:

>> >  4 Ausgang                                    (null)   22
>> >
>> > I'm realy wondering about the id of the folder "Ausgang" (English:
>> > "Outbox").

it seems what we called OUS, "SMS Outbox, items to be sent", but it's
stange that you have 22 messages there because the phone should delete
them as soon as they are sent

can you test the attached patch that maps folder 255 to OUS?

if it works you should see "OUS" in --showsmsfolderstatus output and
you should be able to use it with other SMS commands
--
Daniele Forsi