Phone project

From: mathewkyle
Subject: Phone project
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Thanks for the info.

Can you please explain if AT commands and Fbus protocol are same.

Now, I would like some help on a similar project.

I want to interface a micro controller (e.g. PIC) to a mobile phone (any
model that accepts AT commands e.g. NOKIA).

The micro controller stores the appropriate AT command that it sends to the
mobile phone on receiving the appropriate input (say from a switch), the
micro controller send the AT command corresponding to initiating a phone
call. This way the phone can be used to call another phone.
How exactly can I go about this?

Awaiting any response.

Thanks