Re: gnokii 0.6.29, Eyjafjallajökull

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.29, Eyjafjallajökull
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:41:48 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 17:27, Paul Darius <address@hidden> wrote:
> Any RPM version for this gnokii-0.6.29 ?

Officially, as the project we don't provide any. You can look at
http://opensource.hqcodeshop.com/gnokii/ however I'm not sure how
outdated it is.

> I just try to download the tar.gz version but ./configure still give me the
> same error :
> checking for intltool >= 0.35.0... ./configure: line 5762: intltool-update:
> command not found
> found
> configure: error: Your intltool is too old.  You need intltool 0.35.0 or
> later.

I think the message is clear? Install intltool in version 0.35.0 or later.

> thus, I still could not find the higher version of intltool for my centos
> 5.4 box

None of these works?
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=intltool&submit=Search+...
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&search=intltool
You can also take original spec and try to build your own package.

take care,
--
Pawel Kot