Re: gnokii 0.6.29, Eyjafjallajökull

From: Paul Darius
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.29, Eyjafjallajökull
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:52:59 +0700

Hi PKot,

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 17:27, Paul Darius <address@hidden> wrote:
Any RPM version for this gnokii-0.6.29 ?

Officially, as the project we don't provide any. You can look at
http://opensource.hqcodeshop.com/gnokii/ however I'm not sure how
outdated it is.
-----
I just noticed that there are the update version of 0.6.28 with date April 24 (was April 19)
After download and install them, i got the result as following :

# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.28cvs
Couldn't read /root/.gnokiirc config file.
Couldn't read /root/.gnokiirc config file.
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /etc/gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = /dev/ttyUSB0
connection = serial
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 115200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 0
sm_retry = 0
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device /dev/ttyUSB0
Serial device: setting RTS to high and DTR to high
Message sent: 0x00 / 0x0004
41 54 5a 0d                                     | ATZ
write: [ATZ<cr>]
[...]
Received message type 06
IMEI         : 355780003038039
Manufacturer : iWOW
Model        : TR-800
Product name : TR-800
Revision     : AB_02_00_30N_DEF003
Serial device: closing device

address@hidden etc]# gnokii-smsd
g_module_open error: /usr/lib/smsd/libsmsd_file.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory!
Cannot load database module file in directory /usr/lib/smsd!

It still give me the same error like previous version.

thus, I still could not find the higher version of intltool for my centos
5.4 box

None of these works?
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=intltool&submit=Search+...
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3?stat=3&search=intltool
You can also take original spec and try to build your own package.
-----
i will try to see again and let you know

Paul