Re: Problem occurred internal to model specific code

From: Rodrigo Montiel
Subject: Re: Problem occurred internal to model specific code
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:49:02 -0300

After some research, I was able to get rid of the issue by telling the
modem to avoid them thru minicom.

Stdout from smsd shoot "Unsolicited frame, skipping..." when it detects.

At least so far I do not see this affecting the libgnokii behavior, but
need more troubleshooting on production and with a little bit load.

Will keep you posted.

Rgds,