Device or resource busy

From: Denis Khabarov
Subject: Device or resource busy
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:38:24 +0400

Hi all. I using gnokii 0.6.32 from git On ubuntu 12.4 i366. Phone: Nokia 5130 XpressMusic and running smsd with mysql. When smsd is running, I can not use any command gnokii:

# gnokii --monitor delay
GNOKII Version 0.6.32git
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
LOG: rlpdebug mask is 0x1
LOG: xdebug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /etc/gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = 6510
port = /dev/ttyACM0
connection = dku2libusb
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 19200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 0
sm_retry = 0
Connecting
overrun, reallocating: 1010 0
device: opening device USB
port = /dev/ttyACM0 is not valid for connection = dku2libusb using port = 1 instead
Ignoring extra header, type 171, length 5
Found FBUS interface
Can't set configuration: -16
Can't claim data interface: -16
Couldn't open PHONET device: Device or resource busy
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.

Perhaps it has something to fix it? (Sending SMS messages and receiving is good running)
PS. Sorry for bad english.