can't fetch some info with xgnokii (samsung)

From: Mauricio Pasquier Juan
Subject: can't fetch some info with xgnokii (samsung)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:49:24 -0300

First of all, hi, and sorry if this isn't the right place to post about xgnokii.

I have a Samsung GT-E2121L, and gnokii version is 0.6.31. When using xgnokii to
fetch contacts, I get every phone number but not the names. The same while
using gnokii standalone and vcard or raw format:

    gnokii --getphonebook SM 0 end -r > contacts.txt

but it outputs the names in stderr (notice NUMBER and NAME):

    Received message type 0d
    part[0] = "1"
    part[1] = ""2604627027""
    part[2] = "129"
    part[3] = ""Ma""
    NUMBER: "2604627027"
    NAME: "Ma"
    1. Name:
    Caller group: None
    Number: 2604627027
    subentries count: 0
    Serial device: closing device

so... maybe there is a way to capture this, at least for this model?