Re: Trying to get a Nokia N79 to work

From: Godfrey
Subject: Re: Trying to get a Nokia N79 to work
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 12:33:49 +0200

Hello

Your advice was correct to appraoch the freebsd users group

The members advised me to try the various serial ports not the usb port ie not /dev/ugen4.2

but rather port = /dev/cuaU0 which I did sequentially till I got one to to work.

I thought I would give you the follow up on this incase you get asked again in the future.

Thank you again for your assistance

Regards

Godfrey

----- Original Message ----- From: "Baurzhan Ismagulov" <address@hidden>