gnomoradio-artists

[gnomoradio-artists] Just thinking out loud . . .

From: tom poe
Subject: [gnomoradio-artists] Just thinking out loud . . .
Date: 09 Jul 2004 23:16:13 -0700

Hi, Jim:  I wonder if you have any thoughts about the possibility:

I'd like to send an alert to all artists presently on SONG STORM, and
let them know they can have one or more songs appear on gnomoradio.  I
will suggest they send the song titles they want listed, and then you
and I will take it from there.

Since many of the artists are still trying to grasp the concept of
CC-license, I'll have to walk them through the licensing part.  But,
hey, we have to keep plugging.  It seems like the idea of coupling
gnomoradio and CC-licensing together might work with some of the
artists.  What do you think?

I have already tried to stir things up by suggesting to them to register
and upload to www.archive.org as a repository, but I didn't get much
interest with that idea.
Tom