gnomoradio-artists

Re: [gnomoradio-artists] Just thinking out loud . . .

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: Re: [gnomoradio-artists] Just thinking out loud . . .
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:19:56 -0400

Tom,

Sounds like a plan, I can help people publish their songs if necessary.

As for adopting CC licenses, have you found that most people are simply
not interested in taking the work to do it, or are they scared away by
anything that involves lawyer-speak?  It seems ironic at times, because
really CC has created a lawyer-free zone for the most part.

As for my band, we have found that our downloads have significantly
increased in the last few months as Gnomoradio use has become more
widespread.  Hopefully we can do the same for others.

Jim