gnomoradio-devel

Re: [gnomoradio-devel] debian sid - cannot compile

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: Re: [gnomoradio-devel] debian sid - cannot compile
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:40:45 -0400

I also run Debian sid, and this was not an issue for me.  Here are the
versions that I have installed currently:

libgconfmm-dev: 2.0.1-5
liblinc-dev: 2:1.0.3-4

What exactly is the problem that you are having installing them both?
Are they the same versions as I am running above?  I use the powerpc
platform, so it may be a little bit behind or something.

Regards,
Jim

--
Jim Garrison <address@hidden>