gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] beta 4 install?

From: Nyktovus
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] beta 4 install?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:30:50 -0800 (PST)

i found this question posted in the gnoppix section at
knoppix doc site..i too have the same question:

Q: I just downloaded Gnoppix 0.6 Beta 4. My problem
ist that I do not get past the first question "Please
The Number Of Drive You Would Like To Install Gnoppix
On :" when trying to install Gnoppix to the hard disk.
What is expected there? A number? A device? Does the
hd have to be mounted or not? Thanks in advance for
any help.

thanx. ANdy