gnoppix-www

[Gnoppix-www] Problem with scrolling down the pages.

From: Andreas Leitgeb
Subject: [Gnoppix-www] Problem with scrolling down the pages.
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:25:23 +0200

Due to some (probably too new) feature of the webpage,
at least two browsers (opera6.03 and MozillaFirebird0.6)
cannot scroll down to the bottom of the text. The scrollbar
indicates that the page fits into the window almost completely
- only a few further lines can be scrolled into sight, then the
scrollbar is at its end.

It seems to be tables' style-attribute (two tables have it):
  style='height:100%'
Removing that, makes the pages scrollable down to the end of text.

PS: I'm not subscribed to this mailing-list myself, so please Cc: me
  on replies.
--
address@hidden (Andreas Leitgeb)