gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Agatha Dowell
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:28:22 -0700

D z ea u r H l om i e O w wne n r,

Your c f re v di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV q VN r l ea a l e g st o at a e and want I e MME q DI m ATE c y as g h to s n pe n nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW h ER your monthly pa f ym r ent f s
by a third or more, here are the d s ea e ls v we have T t OD k AY:

$ 4 b 90 , 0 b 00 a e s lo f w a o s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 37 x 0 , 00 z 0 a k s l g ow a f s 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 2 w 50 , 0 v 00 a j s lo j w a j s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 20 e 0 , 0 t 00 a c s lo n w a t s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V j isi i t ou s r web s g it r e

Agatha Dowell , A x ppr x ov n al M o ana x ge x r

willing to defend it. He may have a good head for business-especially
his own business, some murmured, but he is no good when anything
serious happens! And they praised the courage of Bard and his last
mighty shot. If only he had not been killed, they all said, we would