gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] doubts in using gnowsys

From: Himanshu Chauhan
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] doubts in using gnowsys
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:06:34 +0530 (IST)

we are trying to write the following code in zope for adding object in GNOWSYS:

import polib

po = polib.pofile('/home/himanshu/Desktop/final po/hi.po')
dictParameters = {
'nid':'L3006',
'uid':'1',
'status':'Public',
'title':[po.metadata['Language-Name']],
'description':"<b>URI</b>",
'instanceof':['package'],
'company':'HBCSE'
}

print context.gnowql.manageAddObject( dictParameters )
return printed

and got the following error:

Error Type
ImportError
Error Value
import of "polib" is unauthorized
the error is with respect to import.
But we tried to import math and it allowed us to do so without any error.We are not able to fix the problem.So guide asap.

Himanshu Chauhan
Khushbu Bhayani
Deepti Shetty

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.