gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] regarding python script

From: Saurabh Gupte
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] regarding python script
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:47:57 +0530 (IST)

Our project is intelligent question answer system.We want to implement a python script to generate questions.
On the gnowledge.org site, in the gnowcart section there is a module for adding relations ....we want to generate questions based on the added relations...for which we require an appropriate python script.

so can someone kindly give us some examples of python script so that we can proceed with the project.

regards
Dhaval Raje
Saurabh Gupte
Ashish Bhujbal
Hemangi Shah
Foram Gosrani

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.