[Gnu-arch-users] tla grab

From: Mark Thomas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla grab
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:39:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

I've had a couple of messages about `tla grab'.  I'm just about to go on
holiday to Japan for a month.  When I return I will be moving cities and
starting a new job.  Until November, I don't expect to have very much time
for coding :(  If someone else wants to finish what I've started then they
are welcome to.  If not, then I will continue with it when I return.

Regards,

  Mark.