[Gnu-arch-users] archive mirrors

From: Alexander Deruwe
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] archive mirrors
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:03:09 +0200

Hey all,

I've been creating mirrors of all (working) archives mentioned on
ArchiveRegistery.  Karel Gardas loosing his archive, and Patrick Mauritz
providing a full mirror, made me realise we need to harness arch's
distributed nature to make sure none of us open source and free software
coders lose our archives, ever.  And multiple mirrors is better than
one.

So, if you don't see your archive listed on
http://aderuwe.homelinux.org:8080 [1], drop me a note and I will add it
(hard drive space permitting, of course).

Right now, Stig Brautaset's archives look dead, so they're not mirrored
yet.  My own archives have not been added either due to some
reorganising that needs to take place first.

Please note that this is not an 'always up' mirror, it'll be down from
time to time, for example when ddclient fails to update my dyndns.org
account again. :)  It will however always be kept up to date, and trashed
archives can be recovered from it.  (And when it is up, feel free to use
it.)

Later!

1. This location will change, as it's supposed to become my personal
homepage.

|  Alexander Deruwe      |                  personal website                  |
|                        |         http://aderuwe.homelinux.org:8080          |
|  address@hidden   |                                                    |
|                        |                    perspective                     |
|  Developer             |   http://aderuwe.homelinux.org:8080/perspective    |