Re: [Gnu-arch-users] explicit and deleted files

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] explicit and deleted files
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:19:09 -0400

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 02:02:43AM +0200, Denys Duchier wrote:
> It turns out to be quite difficult to automatically (1) register new
> files and (2) deregister old and deleted files.

Naw, it's not too bad.  My `tla-update-tags'* script uses the output of
`tla what-changed' for this purpose, since it's a convenient form, but you
could also use the various options to tree-lint, e.g. `tla tree-lint -t'
and `tla tree-lint -m'.  They output simple lists of files suitable for
automatic processing.

* In address@hidden/tla-tools--devo

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde