Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive-fixup, permissions and notifiers?

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] archive-fixup, permissions and notifiers?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:47:48 +1000

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 11:06, Kristian G. Kvilekval wrote:
> On each commit I would like to copy the results to
> my public archive, run archive-fixup, and fix the
> permissions (everything turns out be readable only by
> my).
>
> There used to be a notifier mechanism to handle setting
> a script to these tasks which no longer appears available.
>
> Is there a new way or is it just in the pipeline?

~/.arch-params/hook

here's mine:
address@hidden:~/source/archsrc/dists--debian--1.0--base-0/tla$ cat
~/.arch-params/hook
#!/bin/sh

#TODO: support branchless versions.
if [ $1 == commit ]; then
   tla push-mirror $ARCH_ARCHIVE `tla parse-package-name
--package-version $ARCH_REVISION` || true;
   if [ "$ARCH_ARCHIVE" == "address@hidden" ]; then
      echo "New changesets in $ARCH_ARCHIVE" | mail squid-commit -s
"squid commit $ARCH_REVISION" ;
   fi
fi