Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Creating default naming conventions for an archive

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Creating default naming conventions for an archive
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:15:05 -0700

On Monday, Sep 15, 2003, at 07:07 US/Pacific, Robert Anderson wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 01:11, Dustin Sallings wrote:

        Is it possible to override the default naming conventions?  There are
a few things I'd like to have in mine that not everyone would want.

Now you're getting lazy.  This is covered as plain as day in the
tutorial.  Read it.

I think I've been misunderstood with this question (which I admit is phrased in a misleading way). I did not find any part of the tutorial that described changing the defaults.

I can change the naming convention for a given category--branch--version, but I want to change the *default* that gets written when I create a new project so I don't have to override them every time.

If there's a part of the tutorial that describes how to do this, then I apologize, but I couldn't find it.

--
Dustin Sallings