Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans

From: Christian Lynbech
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla1.1 plans
Date: 16 Sep 2003 17:11:58 +0200

Tom> It has been my observation that there are many "hackable" lisp
Tom> implementations, but that mistakes in the design of the core can
Tom> be severely limiting in horrible ways.

When you say "lisp", does that include Common Lisp which (even by the
ANSI standard) seems very hackable to me.

Do you see it otherwise and in that case what core design issues
impose horrifying limitations?

(just being curious, honest)

Christian Lynbech       | email:  christian #\@ defun #\. dk
                                        - address@hidden (Michael A. Petonic)