Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ArchNotify supybot plugin

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] ArchNotify supybot plugin
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 03:13:54 +0100

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 09:55:38PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 20:38, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 07:15:20PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> > > I really like the #commits IRC channel on freenode, but its bot doesn't
> > > support arch.
> >
> > I have been sending commit notices for dancer there for months.
>
> Ah, I did not know that.
>
> > When I first looked at your script, I thought "Wow. That's huge. I
> > wonder what it does that mine doesn't". Then I read the rest of your
> > mail, and realised "nothing".
>
> Well, not exactly - mine doesn't use email.
>

> Can anyone just send email to this?

You're looking for the CIA bot itself for that part, rather than just
the tla hook-in. But yeah, pretty much - on the proviso that whoever
operates it will likely block morons. I'd post the url, but the server
seems to be down right now...

 #commits         65      The viewing gallery of open source ||
http://navi.picogui.org/cgi-bin/cia_stats.cgi || CIA will be down until further
notice, and CIA mail will likely bounce || We're still busy trying to get
navi.picogui.org working again. The RAID exploded, but thanks to reiserfsck we
were able to recover some data. Yes, CIA is safe, but that's not what we're
most worried about at the moment.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |