documentation (Re: [Gnu-arch-users] replay vs. update)

From: Doran Moppert
Subject: documentation (Re: [Gnu-arch-users] replay vs. update)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:13:34 +1000

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 09:17:08AM -0700, Dustin Sallings wrote:
>       Thank you very much.  This response is far too valuable to be wasted
> on me (well, and the list).  If it's not already done, I think it would
> be beneficial to put the entire body here in a logical location in the
> documentation.

Good point. I have two things to say in response:

 - there is a perfectly good wiki on gnuarch.org. Pasting this in would take
   at most two minutes. In fact I'll probably do it after breakfast if I
   don't see it there already ...

 - the same goes for everyone griping about Tom's tutorial: keeping the
   tutorial stable and accurate to the latest release version is important.
   "under-development" docs should go straight into the wiki.

 - PLEASE don't quote a 100+ line message for a 5 line response. It's annoying
   and wasteful and in my less charitable moments it's something I attribute
   to morons.

Damn, that was three.

And no intent to cause offence to anyone, just a gripe I needed to get off my
chest. :)

d.