Re: [Gnu-arch-users] proff-reading welcome

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] proff-reading welcome
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:22:38 -0700

On Monday, Sep 22, 2003, at 17:37 US/Pacific, Tom Lord wrote:

I've just performed triage on much of the tutorial.

If you'd like to help by proof-rading, please grab the latest
docs-tla--devo--1.0 and have a look.

Would it be possible to change the mirroring headers to describe the push vs. pull nature?

Remote and local can get very blurry. I got confused when trying to make a public mirror of one of my archives because it *was* remote and I was mirroring it to a local directory in AFS.

--
Dustin Sallings