Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the tla--devo--1.1 branch

From: David Brown
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the tla--devo--1.1 branch
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:06:50 -0700

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 09:34:09AM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:

>     > From: Robert Anderson <address@hidden>
>
>     > So I'm in the patch-177 dir, and I do:
>
>     > address@hidden(../tla--devo/tla--devo--1.1/tla--devo--1.1--patch-177)$
> tla

This looks like you are in an archive, not in a project tree?  The
project tree only has the patches as logs, not as directories.

Perhaps your archive is somehow contained within a project tree for the
history that you saw.

Does tla have a limit on how far up it will search for an \{arch\}
directory?

Dave