[Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for testers
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:04:46 -0500

Charles Duffy <address@hidden> writes:

> Okay, I've got that one beat. Creation of the kernel repository still
> takes 4 changesets (and almost everything is in #4) -- but that's
> clearly bkcvs's fault, and I don't see any particular reason to work
> around it.

OK, that's a lot better!

Thanks for your work on this, Charles.

One of the reasons for the arch kernel repository is to try to push
the system to its limits and see what problems crop up.  I think it's
proven a useful exercise.

I am now running cache -b again and it looks better.  I will shortly
be attempting to run totla.  Then we will see just how well tla
manages 12,000 patches.  (Personally, I've got fsck handy just in case
:-)

-- John