[Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for

From: John Goerzen
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: cscvs--experimental--1.1 nearing doneness; call for testers
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:40:57 -0500

Andrea Arcangeli <address@hidden> writes:

> that's a very nice project.

Thanks.  It should be possible to just tag the latest version prior to
the start of bkcvs for 2.4 in there and seamlessly integrate the bkcvs
stuff into it.

> Did you setup the repository using "explicit + untagged-source junk"? In
> my understanding this should be the preferred setup for most kernel
> developers to provide strict commits and to be able to commit w/o having
> to delete the temporary autogenerated files first.

It does use explicit mode, but not untagged source mode, since that
one didn't exist at the time I was setting it up.  However, I will add
that so that future kernels pick it up.