[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Emacs UI

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Emacs UI
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:55:08 +0100

    AR> I would be very interested in a emacs UI for tla and am also
    AR> willing to help with or even start such an effort (although I'm
    AR> far from an ELisp hacker). But before I do so, I of course want
    AR> to know if people have already done work in this area. Opinons,
    AR> thoughts and implementation hints are wanted, too :-)

FWIW, the very simple tla interface I use is at
http://www.zamazal.org/software/emacs/tla.el .  I'm no Arch expert and
my use of Arch is quite experimental, so that's most of I need.  Also,
unlike CVS, Arch is sophisticated enough not to require much of external
user interface support (e.g. from Emacs).  One particular feature I'd
like to have in the Emacs interface is automated copying of ChangeLog
entries to the Arch log buffers.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell