Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GUI foo

From: zander
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] GUI foo
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:44:47 +0100

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 11:20:36AM -0800, Dustin Sallings wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2003, at 8:12, address@hidden wrote:
>
> >On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 07:37:59AM -0800, Tom Lord wrote:
> >>

> >>Is anyone currently working on a (client-side) tla GUI?  There was
> >>talk of such a little while back but not much since then.
> >
> >I was working on one; I kind of intend to finish it as well except for
> >the slight problem that I find learning tla too hard and thus have not
> >found out what I want the GUI to do...
>
>       Seriously?

Yes, seriously; I had the luck of running into various problems (probably
bugs) during my import, which made the whole take longer then it should
have.. :-)

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5251&group_id=4899
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6445&group_id=4899
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=6446&group_id=4899