[Gnu-arch-users] Gui project (in java)

From: zander
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Gui project (in java)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:49:32 +0100

I started working last saturday on a GUI tool for tla. As I have been doing
GUIs for quite some time the intention of the tool is to be helpful for everyone
using tla, early beginners to long time experts.

Naturally I start with the beginners in my GUI project.

The question is if people are interrested in a Java project and if I should
make the tree visible for others.  (if someone wants it, please explain how I
can do that with tla :)

Last night I successfully added and committed files (of the project itself :)
into tla, to give you an example of how 'mature' it is...

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander