[Gnu-arch-users] library inode signature detection

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] library inode signature detection
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:36:40 +1100

Folk,
        I've done the requisite code.

address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1
patchs 27 through 28 implement verification of hardlink library
contents, via the presumptively accurate inode signature.

I've a cosmetic change or two to-do, and then I'll be putting this in
the integration queue, along with the now-safe hard-link logic. Which
I've merged into address@hidden/tla--devo--1.1--patch-26
as part of this.

Now to rebuild my revision library which I deliberately corrupted while
testing :}.

Rob