[Gnu-arch-users] port to non-POSIX systems

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] port to non-POSIX systems
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:54:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am just curious what external tools does tla
depend on (if any)?  I look through the source briefly
and did not see obvious calls to external tools, but
supposely arch makes use of GNU diff, GNU patch and
GNU tar?

Just wonder what would be any major barriers in making
tla working on a non-POSIX environment (say MS
Windows, natively, not Cygwin).

Thanks for any info.

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!